The way I wrote the report is as follows:
- Set the page size to A4 and all the margins to 0cm.
- Made sure that the report was not using a Header or Footer.
- Placed one list control per column of labels on a sheet
- Changed the size of the list control to be the same as a single label
- Then set an expression on the list visibility based on the result of the rownumber modulus by the number of columns (making sure each column looked for a unique result)
- Then added the textboxes for the data making sure there was a gap between the top and bottom of the list control. Also made sure that the text boxes didn’t push the list box size out.
But now I have a template it should not be long before I will write Avery label component using RDL