Reporting Services 2000

I have been using reporting services for a while now and I've found it to be a useful tool for application development. The reason for this I am working on web application that had some summary data which need to be display with the option to allow detail data to be seen. Also there was a requirement to exporting the data to spreadsheet, generate some charts displays to make application look sexy and give users quick and easy status reports to read. The application is using Object Model approach so instead writing code and creating pages. I sold reporting service to the client and I manage to give all the requirements need with in matter of days. It was easy to use, Easy to install and easy to manage as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Azure SQL Server IaaS SSIS: A required privilege is not held by the client

SSIS File handle leak in For Each Loop

Cannot update a database that has been registered as a data-tier application